The UL2056 standard is a safety standard launched by the United States for mobile power terminal products. The UL2056 standard responds to the global mobile power requirements for safety standards, to prevent consumers from personal and property damage, and also enables manufacturers to reduce the risk of expensive product recycling and brand damage. The scope of UL2056 requirements covers mobile power terminal products, also known as portable USB chargers or portable backup battery power supplies, which are external mobile power supply devices for low-voltage electronic products. This standard applies to products whose DC power input and output are both 60Vdc. But it does not include products powered by external solar panels or on-board 12Vdc power ports.
UL2056 standard test range:
UL2056 is the standard of Power Bank for mobile power. The most common one is the mobile power for charging mobile phones, tablets, etc., commonly known as "power bank".
The applicable parameter ranges are as follows:
1) DC input: the rated input voltage does not exceed 60Vdc
2) AC input, through direct plug-in structure
2, output: the rated output voltage does not exceed 60Vdc
The specific requirements that need to be passed include:
1) There is no danger of explosion or fire after a single component fails (in recent years, the media has reported many related cases, the main reason is that a single component fails, which leads to fire, explosion and other dangerous situations. For this reason, UL 2056 standard The emphasis on this is to help companies provide consumers with confidence and guarantee of product safety).
2) The material must have fire resistance.
3) Product labeling, instructions for use, etc. must be clear (mobile power products are directly for consumer use, so the product labeling must be clear).
4) Avoid accidents of lithium batteries.
Mobile power supply UL2056 test report processing information:
1. Copy of company data sheet business license (for customers who apply for UL) 2. Product description (including but not limited to the following) Product name Product model
1. Parts list-Please provide the name, model, rating, and manufacturer information of the product parts. If the part has obtained UL certification, please indicate the UL file number of the part. If there are multiple suppliers for a certain part, they can be provided together.
2. Performance and specifications: such as size, rated voltage, current, frequency and power.
3. Structure drawing or exploded drawing: The structure drawing of the product. Please indicate the name of each part in the drawing so as to correspond with the parts list one by one.
4. Please provide the electrical schematic diagram for the circuit schematic diagram: PCB schematic diagram PCB LAYOUT.
5. Product photos, instructions for use, safety matters or installation instructions, etc.
Mobile power UL2056 test report processing process:
1. Submit the application form to Huanweiwei;
2. After making a quotation based on the content of the application form, the engineers of Huanweiwei will send the quotation letter to the customer;
3. Pay and sign back L40 according to the quotation and prepare samples to send to Huanweiwei;
4. Product testing;
5. According to the test results, a test report will be issued and a notification of completion will be issued;
6. Purchase and prepare labels according to the requirements of Huanweiwei;
7. Pass the factory inspection and get the authorization to use the UL label.
Mobile power UL2056 test report processing fee
The specific cost depends on the specific product function. The test items of different products are different, so the cost is also different.
Mobile power UL2056 test report processing cycle and validity period
Generally 5-7 working days, if the test fails, samples need to be retested. Time accumulation.
The UL test report is valid for a long time under the premise that the U.S. UL test standard used has not been updated.
Service hotline: 076983061332
Consultation hotline: 18627268338
Address: 503, Mingxin Building, No. 11, Guantai Road, Guancheng District, Dongguan City