Those who apply for the permission of telecommunications equipment to enter the network shall meet the following conditions:
1. Telecommunications equipment should comply with national standards, communications industry standards, and the regulations of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
2. It has a complete quality assurance system and after-sales service measures.
3. For radio communication equipment, equipment involving interconnection between networks, or new telecommunications equipment that applies for permission to enter the network, a network entry test shall be conducted for at least three months.
4. Comply with other relevant national regulations.
Materials to be provided for the network access permit application
The following application materials should all be in Chinese, and if the originals of certificates and license materials are in foreign languages, corresponding Chinese translations should be provided.
1. Application form for network access permit for telecommunications equipment (formatted text provided by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology). The application form should be signed and affixed with the official seal by the legal representative of the applicant for the telecommunications equipment access permit or its authorized agent; if the applicant and the manufacturer are different legal persons, it should also be signed by the legal representatives of both parties or their authorized agents And the entrusted processing agreement affixed with the official seal. Overseas applicants should entrust an agency in China as the applicant to submit an application form and issue a power of attorney.
2. The business license of an enterprise legal person. Domestic applicants should provide the business license of a corporate legal person, and overseas applicants should provide the registration certificate of the country or region where they are located. An agency entrusted by an overseas applicant to apply for a license for telecommunications equipment to enter the network shall provide the effective license of the agency and the registration certificate of the overseas applicant (if the applicant and the manufacturer are different legal persons, the relevant materials of the manufacturer shall also be provided) .
3. Introduction to the applicant. Including the applicant's profile, production conditions, instrument configuration, quality assurance system and after-sales service measures. For products with guaranteed repairs, replacements, and returns provided by the state, documents for fulfilling relevant responsibilities shall also be provided (if the applicant and the production enterprise are different legal persons, relevant materials of the production enterprise shall also be provided).
4. Quality system certification or audit report. For those who have passed the quality system certification, provide the certificate; for those who have not passed the quality system certification, provide the quality system audit report issued by the quality system audit organization that meets the relevant requirements (if the applicant and the manufacturer are different legal persons, the quality system of the manufacturer should be provided Certification or audit report).
5. Introduction to telecommunications equipment. Including equipment functions, performance indicators, principle block diagrams, internal and external photos and instructions for use, etc.
6. Test report or product certification certificate. A test report or product certification certificate issued by a telecommunication equipment testing agency or certification agency recognized by the product quality supervision department of the State Council.
7. For the radio transmission equipment that applies for the permission to enter the network, the "Radio Transmission Equipment Type Approval Certificate" issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall be provided.
8. Radio communication equipment, equipment involving interconnection between networks, or new telecommunications equipment that apply for network access permits should be tested for at least three months on the telecommunications network within China or on the simulation experiment network designated by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. And provide the overall technical plan and the test report issued by the test unit.
9. For matters that are subject to special regulations by the state, relevant materials that comply with the regulations should also be submitted.
The basic process of network access permit
1. Acceptance procedures
If the application materials are complete and conform to the legal form, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall accept the application and issue a notice of acceptance affixed with a special seal and the date of acceptance.
If the application materials are incomplete or the form does not meet the above requirements, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall notify the applicant on the spot or at one time within 5 working days of all the contents that need to be supplemented and corrected.
2. Review and decision procedures
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall review the application materials submitted by the applicant within 60 days from the date of receipt of the application for permission to enter the network of telecommunications equipment. Upon review, if the conditions are met, a network access license (including a trial approval document) will be issued and a network access permission mark (including a network trial mark) shall be issued; if the conditions are not met, the applicant shall be notified in writing and the reasons shall be explained.
3. Change and continuation procedures
If the licensee makes technical or appearance changes to the telecommunications equipment that has obtained the network access license, it shall conduct inspections or re-apply for the network access license.
If the content specified in the telecommunications equipment access license changes, the licensee shall reapply for the network access license.
If the validity period of the network access license expires, and the licensee needs to continue to produce and sell telecommunications equipment that has obtained the network access permission, it shall reapply for the network access license and return the original license 3 months before the validity period of the network access license expires. .