Product energy efficiency and energy conservation certification refers to the certification of a product in accordance with the relevant energy-saving product certification standards and technical requirements of various countries, in accordance with internationally accepted product quality certification regulations and procedures, confirmed by the energy-saving product certification body and issued by the certification certificate and energy-saving mark Activities that meet the corresponding standards and energy-saving requirements. The certification of energy-saving products in my country accepts the supervision and guidance of the National Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, and the specific work of certification is organized and implemented by the China Quality Certification Center.
Applicable products for energy efficiency testing:
1. Europe: ERP: compact fluorescent lamp (CFL)/halogen lamp/incandescent lamp/non-directional LED lamp/double-capped fluorescent lamp (T5, T8, etc.)/single-ended fluorescent lamp/high-intensity gas discharge lamp (high pressure sodium lamp, metal halide) Lamps, etc.)/ballast lamps. Directional lamps, light-emitting diode lamps (LED), equipment designed to be installed between the power supply and the lamp, including lamp controllers, control devices and lamps (except for fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge lamps ballasts and lamps)
2. China: China Energy Efficiency Label: Ballasts for tubular fluorescent lamps, double-capped fluorescent lamps for general lighting, self-ballasted fluorescent lamps for general lighting, single-ended fluorescent lamps, ballasts for high-pressure sodium lamps, metal halide lamps, metal halide lamps Ballast. 3. Hong Kong, China: Hong Kong Energy Effect Label: compact fluorescent lamps, air conditioners, refrigeration appliances, washing machines, dehumidifiers, etc.
4. United States: Energy Star: fluorescent lamps, lighting fixtures, decorative light strings, LED lamps, power adapters, switching power supplies, ceiling fan lights, consumer audio-visual products, battery charging equipment, printers, household appliances and other various products.
5. United States: California CEC certification: electronic ballasts, metal halide lamp ballasts, fluorescent lamps, lighting fixtures and other products.
6. Australia: MEPS: energy-saving lamps, linear fluorescent lamps, ballasts, power adapters, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers, single-horse air conditioners, etc.
7. South Korea: MEPS: incandescent bulbs, fluorescent lamps, fluorescent lamp rectifiers, compact fluorescent lamps (CFL), three-phase asynchronous motors, household gas stoves and automobiles, refrigerators, freezers, Korean kimchi coolers, air conditioners, washing machines, and washing dishes Machines, hot and cold water dispensers, rice cookers, vacuum cleaners, electric fans, air purifiers, etc.
8. UK: EST certification: CFL energy-saving lamps, LED lamps, fluorescent tubes, metal halide lamps.
9. International: ELI certification: self-ballasted fluorescent lamp (CFL)/double-ended lamp/fluorescent lamp ballast, etc.